Wireless Access

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: Low SNR, High Channel Busy % and High interference

No.  Changes like allowed channels and channel bonding take precedence and will change even if client aware is enabled.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
Aruba Technical Webinars

Okay it was just an idea

But you know Collin today i went to a client which was facing lot of time outs... was a client which bough us aps 93s for some PDTs in their  pharmacies.  The thing is that well we never did a survey as they just asked us tha they wanted that.   I went to the place so well there were like this BIG RF noise and interference from neighbors that i told them that if your equiopments can do 5ghz then lets change it... they all are able to connec to 5ghz so it was all good

But when i changed guess what, it didnt changed it... i had to reboot it!.  those aps were instants APS...

But in my home i had this IAP 105 which does just like you said  i just testied it... a few mins ago.  But the APs93 of the client today didnt do it....

The other client back in the situation i had to reboot them, they were ap 93 also....

----------------------------------------------------
Project engineer
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Please open a TAC case, so that they can take a closer look.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
Aruba Technical Webinars
Highlighted

Yeah i will defenitely do when i get some time....  maybe next week because i want to know whats up with that....

Because if there is a bug in there it would be nice they put the fix in 6.1.3.8 and also in the next 6.2.x one.

I already had one open for something that seems to affect my country code and few others about the APS93 going to air monitor! they told me they would fix it on the next upcoming releases...

Anyways ill inform what the tac  says about it when i open the case!

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Project engineer
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: