Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Manage license and date expired of Access Point and Controller on Aruba

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Manage license and date expired of Access Point and Controller on Aruba

Posted Feb 25, 2016 09:48 PM

Hi all, 

I bought 15 x AP-205 and 1 x Controller 7030 with license PEF, access point. I create an account to manage license of Aruba. I connect to the account and only see the date activation license on Portal and Controller (see attachment file). If I want to see the following information: 

+ List all APs + Controller that I bought 

+ Date of Activation and Date of Expire support of Controller, license and AP 

Where can I find the information? My boss ask me and I don't know to find. 

Please help me to answer. 

Thanks,  

Khang Vo

• 2.  RE: Manage license and date expired of Access Point and Controller on Aruba

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 25, 2016 09:51 PM
    Contact your Aruba or partner account team. 

Sent from Nine

• 3.  RE: Manage license and date expired of Access Point and Controller on Aruba

Posted Feb 25, 2016 10:14 PM
    But with account of customer, you can make sure we can see all APs and date expire on the portal? Or only Aruba engineer can see?
    Thanks,

• 4.  RE: Manage license and date expired of Access Point and Controller on Aruba

Posted Feb 26, 2016 08:54 AM

+ List all APs + Controller that I bought 

>>>Aruba Activate (activate.arubanetworks.com) will show you an inventory of all purchased products.  You can request a free account.   The covered product list mentioned below will also help with this.

+ Date of Activation and Date of Expire support of Controller, license and AP 

>>>For this you'll need to reach out to your reseller that sold you the product, Aruba Support, or your local Aruba account team.    They can send you a "Support Summary" and  "Covered Product List".  These should have been sent at the time of purchase.  An example below:

covered product2.png

covered product.png