Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Mobility Controller 7220 Memory usage is too high

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Mobility Controller 7220 Memory usage is too high

Posted Mar 30, 2018 07:46 AM
    No replies, thread closed.

Hi all,

I've set up 2 MCs 7220 in a cluster, clients are about more than 2500.

Memory usage of these MCs is always high

Screenshot from 2018-03-30 18-39-57.png

Today when I wrote a configuration, at that time the free memory was 45MB, and the authentication module was restarted. All clients are disassociated.

Did anyone have the same problem?

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Mobility Controller 7220 Memory usage is too high

Posted Mar 30, 2018 07:02 PM
    probably best to open a TAC case to see what's going on. they can deep dive into the issues and see what potentially is the issue

#AirheadsMobile

• 3.  RE: Mobility Controller 7220 Memory usage is too high

Posted Aug 01, 2023 08:24 AM

How did this problem end up? Is it resolved? I am currently facing this problem too, high mem and high storage.

• 4.  RE: Mobility Controller 7220 Memory usage is too high

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 02, 2023 02:58 AM

You responded to a very old post, which means that things are probably very different. Memory usage is not necessarily a problem by itself; memory will be used for caching purposes instead of left unused; please reach out to Aruba Support if you have any doubt or create a new post with more details (version, device type, actual data) to ask the question for your situation.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------