Wireless Access

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Mobility Master Deploy New APs Task

I thought I would give the 'Deploy New APs' task a try, but when I do so it says there are "no unprovisioned APs". However I do have three new unconfigured APs in the system. Any thoughts what is going on? What is it looking at to find 'unprovisioned APs'?

cm119_0-1585171934311.png

cm119_1-1585172072988.png

Accepted Solutions
Guru Elite

Re: Mobility Master Deploy New APs Task

Don't use that wizard to deploy APs.

You can easily use Configuration> Access Points, which would apply to all of the access points you would want to deploy, NOT just unprovisioned APs.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

All Replies
Guru Elite

Don't use that wizard to deploy APs.

You can easily use Configuration> Access Points, which would apply to all of the access points you would want to deploy, NOT just unprovisioned APs.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Yes that is what I normally do, I just thought I would try this method after reading about it in the 'Understanding Aruba OS 8.x' book that this method can be used for configuring several APs at the same time. In the past (previous versions of MM?) when I did the Configuration, Access Points method and selected multiple APs, the Provision button would gray out, so I had to do them one at a time. This seems to be fixed now, or at least it's working for me now. 

Highlighted
Guru Elite

You can always provision multiple APs of the same type, in the provision dialog.  It has been this way for quite a few years.

ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: