Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Mobility Master and Mobility Controller

This thread has been viewed 63 times
  • 1.  Mobility Master and Mobility Controller

Posted May 21, 2019 07:11 AM

Hi everyone. First of all, I am sorry if this question has already been asked.
    But couldn't find the solution. Our company has bought Aruba Mobility Controller and Mobility Master
    virtual appliance. We got licences. But I cannot find any downloadable link to get these products.
    I have signed up on support.arubanetworks.com with the corporative email address.
    But when I try to log in, it says "service contract missing".
    So, my question is, how can I get the images of Mobility Master and Mobility Controller to install on VMware?

• 2.  RE: Mobility Master and Mobility Controller
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted May 21, 2019 07:25 AM

Edit - You will need a valid service contract to be associated to the email you have registered. Give TAC a call to correct if needed.

• 3.  RE: Mobility Master and Mobility Controller
    Best Answer

Posted May 21, 2019 12:02 PM
    Did you try to register into the portal using the serial number of the mobility controller

Did you register the licenses under your email account ? If not you may need to register using that other account

Thank you

Victor Fabian

Pardon typos sent from Mobile

• 4.  RE: Mobility Master and Mobility Controller

Posted May 23, 2019 01:13 AM

thanks for replies. I was able to login with the service contract number after the distributor gave me.