Wireless Access

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Monitoring Page not complete

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 29, 2011 03:12 PM

I am running an Aruba 3600 controller with v6.1.2.4.  No matter what browser I use, the Monitoring page does not completely load.  All I get is the WLAN Network Status.  I have tried using IE v8. Firebox v8, v4.0, v3.6.3, v3.6, and v3.5.3.  All result in the same thing.  I have tried clearing my respective cache, but nothing.  Any ideas?

• 2.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 29, 2011 10:45 PM

When you loaded 6.x did you load it twice if you upgraded from code older than 5.0.3? Try to hold down ctrl and hit refresh, I know you said you cleared them but it is worth a try.

Jenga

• 3.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 30, 2011 09:19 AM

Not sure I understand the 'load it twice' question.

I have tried the ctrl-refresh...no go.

• 4.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2011 09:22 AM

When you upgrade your controller from 5.x to 6.x, you need to upload the new software twice to the same partition. The first time changes the partition size. The second time finishes the upgrade. Please try upgrading your 6.x partition again.

• 5.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 30, 2011 10:08 AM

I was not aware of that requirement.  I'll give that a try.  I am assuming that it would still work even though I did not do the double load?  It is working good as far as the wireless goes, just goofy problems with the browsers.

Thanks!

• 6.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2011 10:31 AM

@dkendric wrote:

I was not aware of that requirement.  I'll give that a try.  I am assuming that it would still work even though I did not do the double load?  It is working good as far as the wireless goes, just goofy problems with the browsers.

Thanks!

Yeah, that tends to be the symptom of not doing the double upgrade. I remember seeing pages not completely load prior to doing the second upgrade.

• 7.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 30, 2011 02:58 PM

Just reapplied the code to my controller as suggested.  Still the same issue.  :smileysad:

Anything else I should/could try?

• 8.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2011 03:17 PM

Did you clear your browser cache?

Maybe try a different browser even.

• 9.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 30, 2011 03:20 PM

yes to both questions.  Cleared cache, tried Firefox and IE.

• 10.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2011 03:21 PM

At this point, I think you need to open a support case with TAC.

• 11.  RE: Monitoring Page not complete

Posted Nov 30, 2011 03:39 PM

OK.  Thanks for you help anyway!