Wireless Access

This community is currently in a read-only state due to a maintenance window. For more info click here
Highlighted
New Contributor

OS 6.4 and AP-61

Dear All;

I have an Aruba Controller 3600 with OS 6.3.1.2 and a lot of AP-61,AP-68 and IAP-93.

Now I purchased a new 15 IAP-103, but cannot join the controller.

I have to upgrade the controller to OS 6.4 but as I read at release notes it not supporeted AP-61.

What can I do ??

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: OS 6.4 and AP-61

You can either use your new IAP-103 in Instant mode or replace your AP-61s. 

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Highlighted
MVP Expert

end-of-support means TAC will no longer support the AP but because Aruba will offer different version of AOS, the AP-61 will remain supported on AOs 6.3 until the end of support date for the AP.

All Replies
Highlighted

You can either use your new IAP-103 in Instant mode or replace your AP-61s. 

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for All Replies ;

So OS 6.4 doesn't support AP-61,  Although the end of support date for AP-61 is 31-May-16. it's make a confusion.

Highlighted
MVP Expert

end-of-support means TAC will no longer support the AP but because Aruba will offer different version of AOS, the AP-61 will remain supported on AOs 6.3 until the end of support date for the AP.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: