Wireless Access

Guru Elite

Re: OS X Mojave and ios 12.x

VIA for iOS 12 has been released for a few weeks now. The error in your screenshot is due to either a misconfiguration or an invalid certificate.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

For IOS I'm gettng a totally different error - it wants a URL for the download of the cert and a password and I haven't any tried to figure that one out. 

For Mojave it's just a big stopper for us - especially now that all Macs are shipping with Mojave and downgrading is proving to be challenging.

Lirria

Guru Elite

The updated Aruba VIA client for macOS 10.14 (and earlier) is now available in the Mac App Store.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aruba-via/id1439900554?mt=12

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

Yes!! I have downloaded and tested it on one system - so far so good - thank you!

Lirria

Contributor I

Tim - thanks for the follow-up and passing along the good news!

Guru Elite

Thank you for your patience.

New Contributor

Just my grain of salt.

IOS 12 requires a valid SSL cert in the controller to get the VPN profile otherwise it will not get it.

Frequent Contributor I

hmm mine does have a valid ssl cert and the IOS 12 device is being very weird. I haven't had a chance to look at it again.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Why isn't it available at https://support.arubanetworks.com in the software downloads section as well?  Looking there lead me to believe that version 3.1.1 of 5/15/18 was the most recent release.  And don't I need to have a place to download the installer so I can upload it to our controller so existing copies can be auto updated, and so that its available on the web page for users to download?

Frequent Contributor I

The application is now done through the apple store - in a sense it's better and easier to get - but I do understand the I can't put it on my controller for easy download as well. We deploy it out with JAMF to the Macs and that has worked great! You just have to make sure to uninstall the old version.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: