Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Outlook mails are not working when connecting to Wi-fi....? Controller -620, Aruba OS- 6.2.1.4

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Outlook mails are not working when connecting to Wi-fi....? Controller -620, Aruba OS- 6.2.1.4

Posted Dec 07, 2013 10:28 PM

hi,

i configured a Aruba 620 Controller with version 6.2.1.4 with just IP address, DHCP server is external and Wlan. My internet is working fine, but same time we are not able to send and recieve mails. I upgraed the Controller OS to latest one still its not working? any suggestion.

• 2.  RE: Outlook mails are not working when connecting to Wi-fi....? Controller -620, Aruba OS- 6.2.1.4

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 07, 2013 10:32 PM

What user-role is the device in? (show user-table ip <ipaddress> | include "Role name")

Do you have a policy set in that role that would be blocking the traffic? (show rights <user-role-name>

• 3.  RE: Outlook mails are not working when connecting to Wi-fi....? Controller -620, Aruba OS- 6.2.1.4

Posted Dec 07, 2013 10:40 PM

Hi Capalli

the user role, that client are getting is "authenticated".

and all policies are by default by controller , nothing new is set.

Right now i dont have access, so cant post CLI  output.

• 4.  RE: Outlook mails are not working when connecting to Wi-fi....? Controller -620, Aruba OS- 6.2.1.4

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 07, 2013 10:42 PM

Ok. When you are able to access the controller, try to run

"show datapath session table <ipaddress> | include D"

This will show you if any traffic is currently being denied.