Wireless Access

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all
This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  RAP-3 Issues

Posted Jan 31, 2013 09:48 PM

We received 10 RAP-3 units the other day.  I took three different units out and had the same problem with all of them.  

- I can see the instant SSID and can connect to it.

- I get the standard ip address and DNS settings

- When I open a web browser, I can see it is trying to redirect me, however it fails.  I have tried to enter the ip address of the RAP unit and it still does not work.

- This has happened on the wired port too.

Any thoughts as to why it will not display the login screen.  I have configured many IAP-105 and never had this issue before.

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: RAP-3 Issues

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 31, 2013 10:29 PM

Browser version?

• 3.  RE: RAP-3 Issues

Posted Feb 01, 2013 08:12 AM

I have tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome.

• 4.  RE: RAP-3 Issues
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 01, 2013 10:26 AM

The redirect was not working properly.  I manully entered the url and I was able to login to the instant ap interface.

• 5.  RE: RAP-3 Issues

Posted Feb 01, 2013 03:44 PM

I've seen some redirect issues when using secure, HTTPS, websites.  When in doubt, just go to instant.arubanetworks.com, which is looks like you did :-).

• 6.  RE: RAP-3 Issues

Posted Apr 09, 2013 06:10 PM

I am having the same issues, though when I try going to the instant.arubanetworks.com URL it still does not resolve...

• 7.  RE: RAP-3 Issues

Posted Apr 18, 2013 12:26 PM

I am also having the same problems with the two RAP-3's I recieved today. No matter the browser the webpage will not resolve to instant.arubanetworks.com Any ideas?