Wireless Access

Highlighted
MVP Expert

Radios optimization option in Aruba Central - IAP

Hi community,

I found this option while browsing in Aruba Central:

radios.PNG

Do you know the use of this? It seems is related to ARM, but IAPs already have the ARM feature. I don't find this option when the IAP is not managed by Aruba Central, and I have searched for documentation but there isn't.

Regards,

Julián

Accepted Solutions
MVP Expert
MVP Expert

Re: Radios optimization option in Aruba Central - IAP

I didnt see the option in Aruba Central already but with ArubaOS8 Mobility Master feature Airmatch (as follow up of ARM) scan continuously during the day and deploy the new calculated RF plan at 5:00am by default. Seems like the same in Aruba Central now.

Kind Regards Marcel Koedijk
HPE ASE Flexnetwork | ACMP | ACCP | Ekahau ECSE Design - Was this post usefull, Kudos are welcome.

View solution in original post

All Replies
MVP Expert
MVP Expert

I didnt see the option in Aruba Central already but with ArubaOS8 Mobility Master feature Airmatch (as follow up of ARM) scan continuously during the day and deploy the new calculated RF plan at 5:00am by default. Seems like the same in Aruba Central now.

Kind Regards Marcel Koedijk
HPE ASE Flexnetwork | ACMP | ACCP | Ekahau ECSE Design - Was this post usefull, Kudos are welcome.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
MVP Expert

Yeah, it seems something like that, and the intelligence is in Aruba Central. But looking the below image:

radios2.PNG

Can this feature override the ARM network settings (power, channel, etc.) if needed? And if channel/power needs to be modified we have to wait until 5:00 am? Maybe an AP's power/channel need to be modified in order to reduce a high CCI or something, but we need to bear that situation until 5:00 am...

Regards,

Julián

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: