Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Converting IAP into controller managed AP

Thank you very much , after upgrading the controller to 6.5.3.1 , the conversion process completed successfully , but still have the same problem that only one vlan interface from the controller can ping the internet , the vlan which have default gateway with lowest cost . i need both vlans to reach the internet because i created 2 ssids , one on each vlan . what is the configuration that should be done to solve this issue 

Guru Elite

Why do you have two default gateways?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

fisrtly i didn't set any default gateway , as there is a ip helper address on the switch for each vlan 
on the switch vlan 5 has the ip 192.168.5.2 and the helper address  for this vlan is an interface of the fortigate firewall with ip 192.168.5.1
vlan 10 on the switch has ip 192.168.10.2 and helper address 192.168.10.1 the controller has these 2 vlans and has an ip in each vlan and trucked to the switch . there was no internet until i set a default gateway and pinged from the vlan interface of the controller .the ping success from a vlan interface only if a only one  gateway is configured for this vlan or multiple gateways but it must be with the least cost to be able to reach the internet . 

Guru Elite

Please start another thread about this.  This thread is labeled "Converting IAP into controller managed AP".

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: