Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

SSID with WPA-2 PSK, external webredirect, walled garden and MAC filter - whitelist

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  SSID with WPA-2 PSK, external webredirect, walled garden and MAC filter - whitelist

Posted May 18, 2017 12:16 PM

Hello,

i have a Airwave as managment, IAP at location and i would like to have SSID that has WPA-2 PSK and webredirect (radius auth).

Before webredirect, devices should be abble to go to some urls (update sites for android, apple, microsoft..) and there is a need for a few devices that should be able to access internet without webredirect. 

For this devices i would like to enter MAC address (whitelist) and that they bypass webredirect - radius auth.

Is this possible and if yes, can someone point me to the config steps/manual.

• 2.  RE: SSID with WPA-2 PSK, external webredirect, walled garden and MAC filter - whitelist

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 18, 2017 12:21 PM
    Which policy engine are you using?

• 3.  RE: SSID with WPA-2 PSK, external webredirect, walled garden and MAC filter - whitelist

Posted May 18, 2017 12:23 PM

Sorry i dont know what you mean by policy engine?

• 4.  RE: SSID with WPA-2 PSK, external webredirect, walled garden and MAC filter - whitelist

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 18, 2017 12:26 PM
    RADIUS server / AAA Policy engine

• 5.  RE: SSID with WPA-2 PSK, external webredirect, walled garden and MAC filter - whitelist

Posted May 18, 2017 12:32 PM
      |   view attached

So the Encryption on SSID is WPA-2 PSK

users are redirected to external webpage where they have to type in User and Pass. This user and pass is on Radius server.

i have attach pic.