Wireless Access

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Screen overlapping

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Screen overlapping

Posted Feb 04, 2013 09:19 AM

Good afternoon, 

we are running ver. 6.1.3.1 on an Aruba 3600 Mobility Controller.

The thing is that we have set up Captive portal for first time and found out an issue.

When the client opens the browser the User Agreement Policy overlaps with tehe screen where the user introduces the username and password for almost 1 second.

We hace another 3600 controller running v6.1.3.0 and have not that issue.

Does it have to do with the AOS version?? Is it a bug with the version we are running??

We are using a customized Captive Portal, 59 AP´s are running in this controller and the controller does not participate in redundancy. The issue happens with android based devices and iPAD´s, iPhones as well as laptops.

Anyway, if you need more details don´t hesitate to asking me.

Best regards

• 2.  RE: Screen overlapping

Posted Feb 04, 2013 08:01 PM

can you try using the default config of the captive portal? i mean not uploading any image just using you know the ARUBA wallpaper which come by default? that one with the blue screen and ARUBA on orange? to see if it happens?

• 3.  RE: Screen overlapping

Posted Feb 05, 2013 09:59 AM

OK, I will and I´ll post the results..

• 4.  RE: Screen overlapping

Posted Mar 06, 2013 04:52 AM

Eventually I could prove the default captive portal and nothing happens. Then I set up the CP profile of my client using a blank screen as wallpaper and nothing happens, I mean, no screen overlapping ocurred. 

So, I guess the problem could be the size of the image I used as a wallpaper,

• 5.  RE: Screen overlapping

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2013 05:19 AM

Correct.