Wireless Access

Highlighted
Aruba Employee
Aruba Employee

Re: Security alert on ap 105 in RAP split tunneling

One other thing I would highly recommend is using the wizards in the WebUI, it will help you avoid some of those misses and adds the SSID name to all the profiles which makes it easier to trace your profiles. Glad you got it sorted out in the end. 

-awl

Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

I do love the wizards - we had some issues with the RAP config and to sort it all out the engineer made a new profile - once it was all working we cloned it to a proper name (test really doesn't help when trying to figure out what it does 6 months down the road) so I did that but it seems that some of the pieces didn't come thru as I expected - I way prefer using the wizard but this was a special case.

:)

Lirria

Highlighted
Aruba Employee
Aruba Employee

That makes sense, just wanted to make sure you were aware they were there. A lot of users haven't been using them, but I personally find it saves me a lot of time and keeps me from missing things in the config when I'm in a hurry. Good luck on your config cleanup :)

-awl

Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Thank you! I think I'll need it.

:)

Lirria

Highlighted
Valued Contributor I

Interesting how opinions vary. I hate the wizards. I have chronic OCD with my configs and profile names though! Good to know some people like them!

Glad you're all sorted!

Kudos appreciated, but I'm not hunting! (ACMX 104)