Wireless Access

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Site-2-Site VPN with Fortinet Firewall

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Site-2-Site VPN with Fortinet Firewall

Posted Apr 16, 2019 11:44 AM

Hi Guys

Does anybody have experience with Site-2-Site IPSec VPN betwenn Aruba Mobility Controller 8.x and a Fortinet Firewall? Would be great if you could share your configuration or hints with me.

Or if you have configuration examples with other third-party firewalls, I'am happy to see it as well.

Regards

Manuel

• 2.  RE: Site-2-Site VPN with Fortinet Firewall

Posted Apr 16, 2019 02:34 PM
    Hi Manuel,

I don't know if you are a partner but there is an article about a VPN tunnel between an Aruba controller and Fortinet.
    This is focused on the Aruba SD-Branch solution, but the configuration will be the same I think.

The link to the article:

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/SD-Branch:_Tunnel_to_Fortinet_Firewall

• 3.  RE: Site-2-Site VPN with Fortinet Firewall

Posted Apr 18, 2019 03:46 AM

Hi willem

Thanks for the AFP-Link. Unfortunatly this is for aruba central. But I cant really apply it to an onpremise controller. Because there I have to do many more things. May I get hand on a central controller and can check the real config changes which are pushed to the controller from central.

regards

Manuel