Wireless Access

MVP

Source VLAN Radius Server Version 8

Hi,

I have been configuring a stand alone controller on aruba version 8.

Under the Server Group when adding a radius server you used to be able to specify the source interface via the VLAN ID.  On version 8 I can no longer see this setting in the GUI.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Super Contributor II

Re: Source VLAN Radius Server Version 8

Hi Scott!

You do it under "RADIUS Client" via the Advanced tab under Configuration -> Authentication. Make sure you apply it at an appropriate level only affecting the controllers you want.

Cheers,

Christoffer Jacobsson | Aranya AB
Aruba Partner Ambassador
Aruba: ACMX #537 ACCP ACDP | CWNP: CWNE #306
MVP

Thank you!

Quick question if you were configured 2 controllers master-master active-standby on version 8 would you configure each at the top level or would you configure them at the level below which shows the name of each controller ( no mobility master licensing just stand alone controllers)

Thanks

Highlighted
Super Contributor II

No problem!

Hmm... wouldn't matter would it? Since there´s no MM to push configuration to both, each has to have their side of the configuration just like in 6.x? I always have an MM :)

Cheers,

Christoffer Jacobsson | Aranya AB
Aruba Partner Ambassador
Aruba: ACMX #537 ACCP ACDP | CWNP: CWNE #306
MVP

See this is what was confusing for me I didn't know that you could do all the config at the top level. I literally did all mine at the second level and then tried to configure airgroups but it would not allow me and said it needed to be at the top level. Now I don't know if I can just configure this airgroup setting at the top level and leave the other config at the second level?
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: