Wireless Access

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

There are questions about viewing past records.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  There are questions about viewing past records.

Posted Mar 20, 2018 09:23 PM

Is it possible to check in Aruba's Virtual Controller website which of the AP's settings have been connected in the past week? In particular, the device's MAC address records! Thank you.

• 2.  RE: There are questions about viewing past records.

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Mar 20, 2018 11:39 PM

Just so I understood your question, are you asking to be able to understand in the GUI if any new IAP's have recently joined the cluster? You can certainly see the MAC of any AP connected by simply clicking on the IAP in the "Access Point" window. I don't believe there is any way to view how long an IAP has been part of the cluster (I couldn't see any thing in the tech-support) you can however see the uptime.

• 3.  RE: There are questions about viewing past records.

Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:42 AM

I want to check, what device has been connected this Access Point in the last Friday. I want to need some information about device mac address. Because I lost my 2 Ipad, how can I do it?

• 4.  RE: There are questions about viewing past records.
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Mar 21, 2018 02:55 AM
    You will need either Aruba Central or AirWave for historical information since the IAP will only hold logs for a short period.

Sent from my iPhone