Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

Posted Sep 08, 2017 08:13 AM

Hi, 

Is there any detailed step by step guide to setup monitoring of newly discovered ap in aruba airwave, am trying to confirgure live monitoring for my AP's via airwave but the documents  I have seen so far doesnt seem to give me any detailed information.

• 2.  RE: Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

Posted Sep 08, 2017 08:59 AM
    What are you specifically looking for? What are you trying to get out of Airwave?

• 3.  RE: Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

Posted Sep 09, 2017 02:36 AM

The airwave manager has discovered the controllers and AP, but when I click on the devices I get the message no object found, also its show zero clients,

Ideally I would like to configure it to check the health of the APs and give me real time updates on the status of the devices. 

• 4.  RE: Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 11, 2017 03:56 PM

If we have the APs discovered on Airwave, it will be coming up under the new devices list on Airwave.

We have to manually add them to a Group and Folder on Airwave to have Airwave get the stats from AP.

Go to new devices list ---> Select the APs --> Choose the group and folder --> add them. Once you have it added and once Airwave starts to poll it you will see the data for the APs on Airwave under AP monitoring page.

• 5.  RE: Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

Posted Sep 16, 2017 03:49 AM
    Thanks have been able to add the AP's.