Wireless Access

New Contributor

Unable to find support for Airwave

Hey everyone,  I have been getting bounced around between Aruba and HPE trying to get support for my Airwave Server.

My Airwave server heeps crashing.  I can no longer log in as root either, it does not to appear to be a password issue if I enter the correct password it "blips" if I enter a wrong password intentionally it will ask for a username and password again.

I want to recreate everything I have a copy of the backup from the GUI.  My concern is trying to backup the licenses   Is a recoverable license component in the backup file I am able to recover?  Is that backup file adaquate to do a full rebuild?

MVP
MVP

Re: Unable to find support for Airwave

This should help you;) https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Network-Management/Tutorial-Migrate-Restoring-Airwave-Server-and-transfering-files/td-p/392407

Kind Regards Marcel Koedijk
HPE ASE Flexnetwork | ACMP | ACCP | Ekahau ECSE Design - Was this post usefull, Kudos are welcome.
MVP Expert

Re: Unable to find support for Airwave

The backup which you download from GUI include the entire backup of the server including visualrf and server license.

If you are on a version 8.2.4 and above Airwave wont allow you to login as a root user from CLI as the "root" user will be disabled from this code of Airwave.

You should be able to login as ampadmin.

Regards,
Vishnu
If my post helped you, don't forget to give kudos ;)
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: