Wireless Access

TJ
Occasional Contributor I

Users getting disconnected randomly

Team, hope to get some answers here. Support is not able to get to the bottom of it.

We have brand-new 7005 Controllers with 325 AP's and Clearpass for radius authentications.   Ever since we have installed it users are not happy with WiFi experience.

Issue: While you are connected to the WiFi, the Windows10 systems get disconnected randomly and they don't reconnect.  We have to forget the network, disable and re-enable the card to get it connected again.

Please let me know if someone has seen this before.

Thanks!

Guru Elite

Re: Users getting disconnected randomly

Please PM me your TAC case #

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
TJ
Occasional Contributor I

Sorry, how do I PM you ?

aro
New Contributor

We had similar problem.

Check for interference.

our Xirrus array considred APs as rogures hence disabling access to clients and drop out.

@TJ wrote:

Team, hope to get some answers here. Support is not able to get to the bottom of it.

We have brand-new 7005 Controllers with 325 AP's and Clearpass for radius authentications.   Ever since we have installed it users are not happy with WiFi experience.

Issue: While you are connected to the WiFi, the Windows10 systems get disconnected randomly and they don't reconnect.  We have to forget the network, disable and re-enable the card to get it connected again.

Please let me know if someone has seen this before.

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor II

What version of code?

We had the same issue with an early version of 8.2. Later revisions of 8.2 fixed this for us. It seemed to only affect Windows clients for some reason (or at least that's what was reported to us).

It was very random, too... which made it impossible to narrow down.

iann

Super Contributor I

Hi

please upgrade to 8.2.1.1. Both 8.2.1.0 and 8.2.1.1 have a lot of bugs from older versions fixed.

Both 8.2.1.0 and 8.2.1.1 are great versions!

Hope it helps.

Cheers, Frank
Aruba Partner Ambassador| AMFX#22| ACCX#613| ACMX#733| ACDX#744

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'
TJ
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks cjoseph.

upgrading the code has stabilized our environment.

Really apppreciate it!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: