Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

VIA Default Route

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  VIA Default Route

Posted Aug 29, 2012 07:14 PM

I think i know the answer...   I have VIA working on a l3 network, and a network that isn't l3, but I have a route too to the Aruba controller... my question is this.

Controller is in DMZ...  default route on controller is the FW.  I have explicit routes on the controller pointing back to the Core Infrastructure.    Via connects fine, I can ping connect whatever to internal resources... my question is this...since there is a default route, pointing the the firewall, when via wants to browse the internet it uses this route....

Is there anyway to change this?  

(USER didn't want to nat something to the "internal" network"..)  again the answer is no, i'm 99.5% sure there isn't a way to do this but just wondering if I missed something in the VRD's..

• 2.  RE: VIA Default Route

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 29, 2012 07:23 PM

Would you prefer to have it just simply go out a different gateway or would you instead want to exercise the "split tunnel" feature?

• 3.  RE: VIA Default Route

Posted Aug 30, 2012 08:59 AM
    Different gateway.

• 4.  RE: VIA Default Route

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 31, 2012 10:00 PM

Ah.

I do not think that is possible.