Wireless Access

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 05, 2018 12:39 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello,

I work on a controller aruba 7210 my boss asks me to set up a vpn between the terminals and the controller to allow users to connect a terminal on the box internet and have access to the lan hospital. I took a public address that is redirected to my controller through our firewall.

I see the terminal passed on the firewall by the public address but the terminal is not attached to my controller.

I enclose a copy of my service.

Thank you for your help sincerment

• 2.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 05, 2018 05:03 AM

What kind of device is the terminal?

• 3.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 05, 2018 06:47 AM
    the hardware is an aruba controller 7210 with ap 305

• 4.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 06, 2018 10:52 AM

someone to help me ? 

• 5.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2018 10:55 AM

Are you trying to setup a VPN between Aruba Controllers?  Are these controllers separated by an internet connection?

• 6.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 06, 2018 11:08 AM

Hello, I would like to connect a terminal on my internet access at home and that it arrives in my controller via a vpn to have access to the network of the hospital home with my house. I see my terminal arrive in my firewall but it does not relate to my controller

• 7.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2018 11:11 AM

The terminal device that you have taken home is the AP-305? If not, what is the terminal device that you are using to initiate the IPSec tunnel?

• 8.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 07, 2018 04:05 AM

Hello, My controller is a 7210 and my terminals are ap 305. Thank you for your help

• 9.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 10:31 AM

Have you configured Remote AP (RAP) functionality before? This is what you would use to enable the AP-305 to build an IPSec tunnel back to your 7210 controller.

What version of AOS are you running on the 7210?

• 10.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 11, 2018 02:50 AM

Hello, I activated my scope in rap mode. I see it coming to my firewall to find the controller. for the tunnel I followed a procedure and made my pool of address in the service of vpn but in spite of that my door which is connected to my personal box still does not go up in the controller ... can you help me a parameter the tunnel on the controller? Please. Thank you for your help and good day to you 

my version of aos is 6.5.4.3

• 11.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:16 AM

Is the Remote AP whitelisted on your 7210 for RAP operation? Has it been put into an AP group and provisioned for RAP operation? If NAT is in use between the 7210 and the Internet, has NAT-T been enabled for RAP operation?

Since you see the AP on your firewall, use "show datapath session table | inc <ip_addr_of_AP>" to see what traffic is hitting the controller and the state of that traffic. 

If this issue is critical, I recommend opening a case with TAC who can work with you in real-time to troubleshoot your configuration.

• 12.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:29 AM
    Hello,

How does one open a problem with TAC?

they speak French ?
    I do not speak English very well.

Thank you for your valuable help.

• 13.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:39 AM

http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/

There is a local number in France, that should be able to help.

• 14.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 12, 2018 02:53 AM

Hello

Thank you for your answer, the terminal is in the white list.
    I stocked it before plugging it into my box.
    Is nat compulsory? because I redirect the public address directly to my controller via my firewall.

I would really like to advance on my problem ....

Thank you

• 15.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 12, 2018 10:21 AM

@jo_it wrote:

Hello

Thank you for your answer, the terminal is in the white list.
    I stocked it before plugging it into my box.
    Is nat compulsory? because I redirect the public address directly to my controller via my firewall.

I would really like to advance on my problem ....

Thank you

Is NAT being used between the AP and the controller? If so, then the controller needs to know so that it can operate in a manor that works with NAT.

• 16.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 12, 2018 06:16 AM

Hello,

Are there any special things to do on my controller to mount the tunnel?

• 17.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 19, 2018 03:36 AM

L'adresse IP que vous avez définie dans le pool VPN du contrôleur est-elle une adresse IP inutilisée?

Aussi, avez-vous changé le mode de l'AP du campus?

S'il vous plaît vérifier.

• 18.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jun 19, 2018 08:04 AM

Bonjour, 

j'ai mis l'ap en mode rap, 

et les ip ne sont pas utilisé.

je comprend pas pourquoi elle ne monte pas dans le controleur

merci de votre aide.

• 19.  RE: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Posted Jul 23, 2018 03:57 AM

Bonjour, 

Pouvez vous m'aider a configurer mon controleur afin de mettre en place mon vpn ? nous en avons absolument besoin mais impossible de le mettre en place ... quand je branche ma borne sur ma box elle ne remonte pas vers mon controleur.... si quelqu'un peux m'aider car je despere un peu :) 

Hello, Can you help me configure my controller to set up my vpn? we absolutely need it but can not put it in place ... when I plug my terminal on my box it does not go back to my controller .... if anyone can help me because I despere a little :)