Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

Hello,

I work on a controller aruba 7210 my boss asks me to set up a vpn between the terminals and the controller to allow users to connect a terminal on the box internet and have access to the lan hospital. I took a public address that is redirected to my controller through our firewall.

I see the terminal passed on the firewall by the public address but the terminal is not attached to my controller.

I enclose a copy of my service.

Thank you for your help sincerment
Guru Elite

Re: VPN IPSEC controlleur 7210

What kind of device is the terminal?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

the hardware is an aruba controller 7210 with ap 305

someone to help me ? 

Guru Elite

Are you trying to setup a VPN between Aruba Controllers?  Are these controllers separated by an internet connection?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos

Hello, I would like to connect a terminal on my internet access at home and that it arrives in my controller via a vpn to have access to the network of the hospital home with my house. I see my terminal arrive in my firewall but it does not relate to my controller

Aruba Employee

The terminal device that you have taken home is the AP-305? If not, what is the terminal device that you are using to initiate the IPSec tunnel?

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering

Hello, My controller is a 7210 and my terminals are ap 305. Thank you for your help

Aruba Employee

Have you configured Remote AP (RAP) functionality before? This is what you would use to enable the AP-305 to build an IPSec tunnel back to your 7210 controller.

What version of AOS are you running on the 7210?

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering

Hello, I activated my scope in rap mode. I see it coming to my firewall to find the controller. for the tunnel I followed a procedure and made my pool of address in the service of vpn but in spite of that my door which is connected to my personal box still does not go up in the controller ... can you help me a parameter the tunnel on the controller? Please. Thank you for your help and good day to you 

my version of aos is 6.5.4.3
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: