Wireless Access

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: Via client Retrieving config from server fail

You should open a tac case in parallel to this post, so that they can get debugging client info from your laptop to understand what could be happening.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Highlighted
New Contributor

Forgive my ignorance, but TAC case?  You mean log the issue with the IT folks at my employer?

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Yes, because they could be either working on the issue or have more information about why it is not working properly.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Highlighted
Contributor I

Some of this sounds uncannily like the problem I'm having with Windows client. VIA is solid with Mac and mobile devices, but Windows client disconnects with "attempt to send heartbeats to the controller failed" every few minutes, prompting a new MFA authentication and dropping the VPN tunnel. VIA client version 3.2.1.101689 with 7210 controller on ArubaOS 6.5.3.2. Any ideas? Should I bite the bullet and move to AOS8 for VIA? Is that more stable for Windows?

Twitter: @swackhap
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Did it ever work with Windows?  

Also happy Halloween for resurrecting a thread that has been dead for 3 years...

ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: