Wireless Access

Highlighted
All-Decade MVP 2020

Want to block Social Media at specific working hours time and allowed all other time in day?

I'm using controller 7220 to block social media at specifc time and allow at the rest  of teh day so whatis the best Syntax to achive?

Highlighted

Re: Want to block Social Media at specific working hours time and allowed all other time in day?

Create a firewall policy with a rule blocking the category along with a time range.

Sent from Nine

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

Highlighted
All-Decade MVP 2020

Re: Want to block Social Media at specific working hours time and allowed all other time in day?

what about the allow shoudl I create andotehr allow rule without time range and put it under the deny one?

Highlighted

Just add the AllowAll firewall policy below the one you created in the user role policy list.

Sent from Nine

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: