Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

What is the distance that I can have 2 APs indoor between each other without obstacles?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  What is the distance that I can have 2 APs indoor between each other without obstacles?

Posted Oct 22, 2014 04:08 PM

Dear what is the best distance between 2 Indoor Aps that will not affect each other with ARM P-

• 2.  RE: What is the distance that I can have 2 APs indoor between each other without obstacles?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 24, 2014 06:23 AM

Your question is very general.  Two wireless devices can see each other at 300 feet or more with no obstructions.  Please let us know what solution you are trying to deploy so that we can give you further guidance.

• 3.  RE: What is the distance that I can have 2 APs indoor between each other without obstacles?

Posted Oct 28, 2014 07:46 AM

Voice but my consederation is that arm minimize the power f the access points is too close so I need to avoide that to get the best distrebution of power and coverage

• 4.  RE: What is the distance that I can have 2 APs indoor between each other without obstacles?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 28, 2014 07:49 AM
    It is important first to know what voice device you will be using because that will dictate the deployment. Secondly, what will the device be used for and how is the space currently configured. There are plenty of considerations with voice so it is best to retain a professional to evaluate your sitatuiin and advise you on the best way forward.