What you need to know about 802.11ax
10-12-2018 05:57 AM - edited 04-16-2019 10:31 AM
Webinar- What is 802.11ax? And How to Prepare Your Network
Interested to know about the latest 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Join us as Peter Thornycroft, Aruba distinguished engineer from the CTO group gives us a tour of the key technical ingredients of this new standard, and a discussion of how it works and how you should prepare. See the webinar.
Learn about 802.11ax key features in this comprehensive white paper –
MFD3 @ Aruba
Check out our blog series on 802.11ax
As WLAN access point and device vendors work toward product launches at the end of 2018, we will publish a series of blogs covering all aspects of 802.11ax technology. This first one introduces the motivation and main features of 802.11ax.
- Goals and Key Features of 802.11ax
- When Will We Be Able to Purchase 802.11ax Access Points and Client Devices?
- Why OFMDA is a magical feature in 802.11ax?
- How 802.11ax Improves the Experience for Everyone
- Extending Network Capacity in Enterprise WLANs with 802.11ax
Airheads Community - The best place to Connect, Engage, and Learn