Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Whatsapp Calls

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Whatsapp Calls

Posted Nov 19, 2018 04:55 PM

Hi, I have a problem with my WhatsApp calls.
    I can not perform them. when I do it, it does not allow me to listen to anything. Does anyone know how this is solved?

• 2.  RE: Whatsapp Calls

Posted Nov 20, 2018 12:41 AM

WhatsApp voice calls use a custom port for the voice communication. The following ports will need to be allowed in order for WhatsApp voice calls to work:

TCP: 4244, 5222, 5223, 5228, 5242
     UDP: 3478, 45395

• 3.  RE: Whatsapp Calls

Posted Nov 20, 2018 09:18 AM
    Hello, where should I allow these ports?

Could you please help me with that?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Este mensaje contiene informaci?n confidencial para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si Ud. es una persona distinta al destinatario,
    no debe distribuir, leer o copiar este correo electr?nico. S?rvase notificar inmediatamente a la persona que envi? este
    mensaje si Ud. ha recibido el mismo por error y b?rrelo inmediatamente de su sistema.
    Muchas Gracias.

This message contains confidential information and it is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
    you should not Distribute. Read or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
    message by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
    Thank you.

-------------------------------------ALTERNETWORKS - Su Visi?n es nuestro compromiso!-------------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Whatsapp Calls

Posted Nov 20, 2018 03:06 PM

please share config file , i will try

thank you ,

• 5.  RE: Whatsapp Calls

Posted Nov 23, 2018 12:47 AM

Hello
    I create a new policy to allow the user any traffic in this role, but the problem continues. I try to call using WhatsApp Call but I can not hear the other person. The customer already opened all the ports in his firewall, what else can it be?