Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Where did software downloads go??

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Where did software downloads go??

Posted Dec 17, 2015 12:18 PM

Why does the 'support > software downloads' page go to a knowledge base with a disorganized list of topics kind of related to software?

I got a notice for the 6.4.4.3 release, but the software is nowhere to be found.

If things didn't move, then I must be crazy because I've been managing Aruba deployments since like 2010 and I've always been able to find the software.  I have been looking for two days and can't find where it went... unless it's not in that ugly disorganized KB looking thing?

• 2.  RE: Where did software downloads go??

Posted Dec 17, 2015 12:22 PM

Never mind.  Found it.

• 3.  RE: Where did software downloads go??

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 17, 2015 12:23 PM

Hi, 

Support -> ArubaOS -> Early Deployment -> Current Release -> Release 6.4 -> Release 6.4.4.3 

https://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/EntryId/19911/Default.aspx 

Thanks, 

Rajaguru Vincent 

• 4.  RE: Where did software downloads go??
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 17, 2015 12:28 PM

I found it at:

support.arubanetworks.com, then logging in got me more tabs, including software downloads.

I got confused because the links in the software announcement were all redirecting me to the community.  Or maybe I'm crazy.  It seems very easy to find now.

Oh well =)