Wireless Access

Contributor I

Where is the conservative Release for AP515-Series?

Hey all,

we have currently quite a lot of issues with the newst 8.5.0.2 on two Aruba 7000-Controllers and AP515-Series.

Therefore we downgraded the controllers (and MM) to the new conersvative release 8.3.0.8. Unfortunately, the AP515-Series didn't come up after that! Having read the release notes, we were surprised to find out that THERE IS NO CURRENT CONSERVATIVE RELEASE for AP515-Series APs. When is it going to be released? Does Aruba force their customers to use the bleeding edge software or depricated conservative releass when having bought AP515-Series? This must be a bad joke ...

Best regards

Guru Elite

Re: Where is the conservative Release for AP515-Series?

The the AP515 is new hardware and does not have the time in the field to have a conservative release.  8.5.x has new firmware for the AP515 and is the best software for that hardware.

What problems are you having?  Have you opened a TAC case to attempt to resolve your issues?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: