Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Which Aruba 3600 controller (master-slave) needs to have CA cert installed on it?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Which Aruba 3600 controller (master-slave) needs to have CA cert installed on it?

Posted Dec 04, 2012 11:10 AM

Hello -

I have been trying to get eap-tls working with our Cisco ACS server with no luck.  I am going to try and get this to work with eap-tls terminating on the controller.  We currently have one master controller and two slave controllers.  The APs which will be using eap-tls to authenticate its clients with are provisioned to one of the slave controllers and not the master. 

I have found the EAP-TLS Termination word document but it did not look like it was setup with a master-slave controller configuration.

Do I need to install a CA cert on both the master and slave, the master, or just the slave?

Thanks in advance for the help.

• 2.  RE: Which Aruba 3600 controller (master-slave) needs to have CA cert installed on it?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 04, 2012 11:22 AM

Both.

• 3.  RE: Which Aruba 3600 controller (master-slave) needs to have CA cert installed on it?

Posted Dec 04, 2012 12:27 PM

Thanks cjoseph!