Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

asp downloads not working

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  asp downloads not working

Posted Oct 24, 2019 02:51 AM

Yesterday i tried downloading OS-CX .ova .Download did not start and after some minutes an error occured. 

Today same behavior when trying to download controller images. 

We tried different accounts and different browsers. Whats up there?!

• 2.  RE: asp downloads not working

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 25, 2019 07:19 AM

Are you still unable to download software? I assume your accounts have entitlement to download the software.

I just tried, and the CX 10.03.0020 OVA download for me works. If you still experience issues, please contact Aruba TAC.

• 3.  RE: asp downloads not working

Posted Oct 30, 2019 10:09 AM

today i was able to download software images. But the OS-CX OVA seems to not be allowed without registered device.

Even when there is a statement to test is 

Try AOS-CX with Open Virtual Appliance (OVA).

The latest version of AOS-CX Simulation software is available for personal and training use. Simulate network scenarios using Aruba’s revolutionary switching OS. Explore the Support Portal and try the ArubaOS-CX OVA.

https://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/switches/software/

• 4.  RE: asp downloads not working

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 16, 2019 04:13 AM

I checked this internally and it is intentional that (self) downloading the ArubaOS-CX OVA for lab purposes requires an entitlement (like existing ArubaOS-CX customer, Aruba partner) in the Aruba Support Portal.

For cases where this entitlement is not present, an Aruba SE can provide you the OVA.