Wireless Access

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

asp downloads not working

Yesterday i tried downloading OS-CX .ova .Download did not start and after some minutes an error occured. 

Today same behavior when trying to download controller images. 

We tried different accounts and different browsers. Whats up there?!

Highlighted
MVP Guru

Re: asp downloads not working

Are you still unable to download software? I assume your accounts have entitlement to download the software.

I just tried, and the CX 10.03.0020 OVA download for me works. If you still experience issues, please contact Aruba TAC.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

today i was able to download software images. But the OS-CX OVA seems to not be allowed without registered device.

Even when there is a statement to test is 

Try AOS-CX with Open Virtual Appliance (OVA).

The latest version of AOS-CX Simulation software is available for personal and training use. Simulate network scenarios using Aruba’s revolutionary switching OS. Explore the Support Portal and try the ArubaOS-CX OVA.

https://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/switches/software/

Highlighted
MVP Guru

I checked this internally and it is intentional that (self) downloading the ArubaOS-CX OVA for lab purposes requires an entitlement (like existing ArubaOS-CX customer, Aruba partner) in the Aruba Support Portal.

For cases where this entitlement is not present, an Aruba SE can provide you the OVA.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).