Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

captive portal

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  captive portal

Posted Jan 10, 2014 09:26 AM

Prezados,

Estou com um problema  pois meus usuários da rede Guest via Captive portal perderam acesso a rede, e o mesmo não é redirecionado para  página de autenticação, como resolvo isso, e como faço o Upload da página customizável, pois tinha feito isso no passado mas faz alguns anos, e agora parece que se perdeu.

Onde fica estes arquivos no Aruba controler 650.

Meus AP's são Instant 105.

Obrigado.

Google Translate

Dear,

I have a problem because my users the Guest network via Captive portal lost access to the network, and it is not redirected to the login page, how do I fix this, and how do I upload the customizable page as it had done so in the past but makes some years, and now it seems lost.

Where is the files in the Aruba 650 controler.
    My AP's are 105 Instant.

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: captive portal

Posted Jan 13, 2014 02:04 AM
    Which OS you are running?

• 3.  RE: captive portal

Posted Jan 15, 2014 02:52 AM

Hi adrodrigues,

It is possible that you have some issue with your DNS. You can try typing in the navigation bar something like 1.1.1.1 or any other IP address. In fact, if you digit for example "www.google.com"  and your DNS is not correct, IAP is not able to capture the traffic and show you the Captive Portal page. Typing an IP address instead your DNS don't have to work; if it works fine you know that tha problem is with your DNS.

I hope I was quite understandable!

Massimo

[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos]