Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

how can i get permission again when i change the virtual controller IP?

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  how can i get permission again when i change the virtual controller IP?

Posted Jul 02, 2014 11:32 AM

Hi,

I changed the IP from virtual controller and then when i try to connect ssh, It shows the following message?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
    Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
    It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
    The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
    75:da:ca:66:7f:5a:7a:09:eb:0e:ab:64:e1:0f:02:dd.
    Please contact your system administrator.
    Add correct host key in /home/guest/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
    Offending RSA key in /home/guest/.ssh/known_hosts:3
    RSA host key for 192.168.1.100 has changed and you have requested strict checking.
    Host key verification failed.

What i should do now? Of course if I define the original IP again I can acces, but i think there are another solution.

Thanks for all,

• 2.  RE: how can i get permission again when i change the virtual controller IP?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 02, 2014 11:34 AM
    You need to delete the SSH key entry from the cache in your SSH client.

• 3.  RE: how can i get permission again when i change the virtual controller IP?
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 02, 2014 11:36 AM
    You can delete the known_hosts file for all of your known hosts using the command ?rm ?r /home/guest/.ssh/known_hosts?. You will get a message after that each time you attempt to access a new host (even if you had accessed and accepted the key before today).

• 4.  RE: how can i get permission again when i change the virtual controller IP?

Posted Jul 02, 2014 12:22 PM

Another question about ssh,

When i try to access to ssh from another device,  diferent than aruba AP,  the conexion was refused.

Can you explain what i shoul do to give ssh permision from another devices diferent than aruba.

The error was:  ssh: exited: Error connecting: Connection refused

Thanks for al ll, 

• 5.  RE: how can i get permission again when i change the virtual controller IP?

Posted Jul 29, 2014 03:31 AM

in principle there should not be a problem. are you sure there isn't a firewall or issue with routing to the Aruba APs?