Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

need ap 365 latest firmware

Hi,

I try to download the latest firmware for Aruba AP 365 and IAP 207 (ver 6.5.3.2), but I couldn’t find the firmware in Aruba website. Kindly help me to get the link. If it not available kindly suggest the common firmware for both

Re: need ap 365 latest firmware

if you have an account on support.arubanetworks.com, you will be able to download it there.
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACCA
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Guru Elite

You should be able to get it by checking for updates on the instant Maintenance menu.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

i checked the site and i can find only one ver for ap 365(ver 6.5.2.0 ).this version not supporting in uae.so thats why  i am checking for another vertion  for both this access point.

New Contributor

for the 207 you need the "VELA"version of firmware. which can be downloaded from the support site.

I noticed today not every release is available for the VELA (207) version.

browsing throug the version list, i found 6.5.4.0 (latest) to be available (please beware, airwave strugles whith this version :))

6.5.1.x seems to be the "first" VELA version

https://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/EntryId/26265/Default.aspx

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: