05-23-2014 10:14 PM
i need your help urgent with this case:
i have a controller 2400 already working fine, when i tried to changed with the new one controller 3200,
i used the belwo procedure as follows:(this steps i read it here in this web site)
1) Backup flash on 2400 and move a copy to a FTP server.
2) Get IP connectivity to 3200.
3) Install licenses on 3200 and export the license to a file.
4) Copy the 2400 flashbackup to the 3200.
5) Update the ArubaOS on the 3200 to a release equal to the 2400 or higher.
6) Restore the 2400 flashbackup on the 3200
7) Restore the backup license file.
8) Reboot the 3200 and do not save the configuration.
9) Fix the interfaces on the 3200 controller.
For now, i can't accessed or ping it , please, how i can access againto the controller and fix this issue
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-24-2014 03:03 AM
You probably need to login using the console to see what interfaces are there and attempt to "Fix" the uplink interface to the 3200.
*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Learning Videos