Wireless Water Cooler

last person joined: 16 days ago 

Hang out and socialize with other community members in this off topic forum. Everything from industry trends to hobbies and interests are welcomed!
Expand all | Collapse all

ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

Posted Apr 12, 2019 09:14 AM

Anyone know when/where we can find the breakouts from atmosphere?  I know it's just been a week but the only answer I got from Aruba is that it'd be on the airheads site.  I've found old breakouts from 2016 and older however looking for any updated info on how to find them.

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 18, 2019 01:42 PM

We're working on it! We'll have the keynote sessions out soon, and the breakouts following. I'll let you know when they're posted!

• 3.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

Posted May 17, 2019 02:37 PM

Anyone know where to find them?  Have they been posted?

-Peter

• 4.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

Posted May 17, 2019 02:49 PM
    Yep they have been posted!  I'll try to find the link but they are here on the community site..

• 5.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos
    Best Answer

• 6.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

Posted May 17, 2019 04:14 PM

Thanks.  But most of those seem to be from 2016.  Are the 2019 recordings posted?

• 7.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

• 8.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

Posted May 17, 2019 06:30 PM
    Maybe they are sorted oldest for you? All of the ones I see from that link are 2019. I checked the link and repasted it. I may have copied wrong one? Not sure.

• 9.  RE: ATM19Vegas Breakout Session Videos

Posted May 31, 2019 06:50 AM

Hello,

There was a session regarding Apple Best Practices or something along those lines. Do you happen to have that available for posting?