Wireless Water Cooler

Community Administrator

Airheads V5

We have updated the Airheads logo. Did you notice?

airheads evo.png

Airheads has evolved several times over the years. I guess this is a chance to share a bit of history on the community and its evolution.

Airheads Overview v3 2018-11-13 09-32-39.png

Being around since 2005 means we have progressed leaps and bounds. In 05' we were sitting happy with 802.11g and CSMA/CD. Now 13 years later we are looking at 802.11ax, 400Gb ethernet. Where will we be in another 13 years? We think this logo will grow with us and the many emerging technologies we will encounter as the networking field progresses. 

So what do you think of the logo? Let us know.

Airheads Community - The best place to Connect, Engage, and Learn

Re: Airheads V5

@Jamie E wrote:

We have updated the Airheads logo. Did you notice?

airheads evo.png

Airheads has evolved several times over the years. I guess this is a chance to share a bit of history on the community and its evolution.

Airheads Overview v3 2018-11-13 09-32-39.png

Being around since 2005 means we have progressed leaps and bounds. In 05' we were sitting happy with 802.11g and CSMA/CD. Now 13 years later we are looking at 802.11ax, 400Gb ethernet. Where will we be in another 13 years? We think this logo will grow with us and the many emerging technologies we will encounter as the networking field progresses. 

So what do you think of the logo? Let us know.

The logo is a ittle better but there needs to be a name change to remove the stigma of the English language colloquial meaning of an airhead as somebody who is clueless.

You asked for my opinion...

Bruce Osborne - Wireless Engineer
ACCP, ACMP

All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer or Aruba Networks

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: