Wireless Water Cooler

Occasional Contributor I

Hello World!

Hey everyone!

Aruba Newbie here. I've just joined this site, and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can from you all.

Any books, simulators, or CBT you could recommend for Airwave and ClearPass are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Guru Elite

Re: Hello World!

Greetings Layer 8.  I have met you in person many times.

Please see some of the links in my trailer for a start.  I hope that others will also post their sources of information here.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Hello layer 8,

Very warm welcome to the community.

If you have login access for support.arubanetworks.com. you could get tons of information about Airwave and clearpass here:

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Default.aspx?TabId=77

to start with, you could look at the User guides, for Airwave and clearpass, Airwave and Instant deployment guides, Airwave switch config guide, Clearpass Technotes and more info to Install and configure them etc. However, for any other questions you cannot find an answer you can always reach out to us on our community.arubanetworks.com :-)   welcome again.

--

-If you got what you need with my answer please give kudos and mark it as solution.
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you! Now I have a lot of reading/watching to do. :-)

Occasional Contributor I

Thank you, this looks like a very rich source of information.

New Contributor

Hello every one! nice to meet you. Lets start)

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: