Wireless Water Cooler

last person joined: 10 days ago 

Hang out and socialize with other community members in this off topic forum. Everything from industry trends to hobbies and interests are welcomed!
Expand all | Collapse all

Moto X

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Moto X

Posted Aug 01, 2013 10:22 AM

Hi All,

Anyone interested in Mobile technology and checking out the Moto event later today?

I'm looking forward to seeing what Motorola are doing with their first phone since the Google aquisition. 

Cheers
    James

• 2.  RE: Moto X

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 01, 2013 10:33 AM

James,

I certainly will be :)

• 3.  RE: Moto X

Posted Aug 01, 2013 10:50 AM

It'll be nice to put all the rumours to rest!

Although I'll be travelling at the time so wont be able to check it out till later. :smileymad:

• 4.  RE: Moto X

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 02, 2013 08:33 AM

It's nice to see someone going completely against Apple's thinking. I think there are more users in the world who want to be able to customize their device.

• 5.  RE: Moto X

Posted Aug 04, 2013 11:47 PM

I think I'm gonna pick one up at the end of the month, my iphone 4 has about had it

seeing how I'm gonna have to buy a new charger anyway, I'm keen to check out googles newest offering

• 6.  RE: Moto X

Posted Aug 06, 2013 04:46 AM

Well, I liked the look of the phone and the specs should mean a decent battery life. Only problem for me is no UK release date! (as yet)

• 7.  RE: Moto X

Posted Aug 06, 2013 09:41 AM

Well, that's what you get for being a limey britt!!

j/k my step mom is from whales, plus I have no knowledge that you are actually British

• 8.  RE: Moto X

Posted Aug 06, 2013 09:47 AM

Cheeky! :cattongue:

You are right though. I'm a limey and proud. 

Cheers
    James

• 9.  RE: Moto X

Posted Mar 27, 2014 03:09 PM

I have to say, I got a bit excited when I saw the title. 

Then I was a bit disappointed when it did not involve riding motorcycles around a track with dirt and jumps. :smileylol: