Wireless Water Cooler

last person joined: 11 days ago 

Hang out and socialize with other community members in this off topic forum. Everything from industry trends to hobbies and interests are welcomed!
Expand all | Collapse all

What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

Posted Mar 03, 2014 11:43 AM

It's getting close to that wonderful time of the year where we all head to a conference in Vegas. Let me be honest. I didn't even know there was a conference until about a month ago when I registered for it. (Shortly after I started a new job that uses solely Aruba) I sure was sad to see that all the training slots at the beginning of the week were filled. 

Needless to say I intend to learn a lot while I am there and Network with people in the industry. I'm just not really sure what to expect once I get there. Obviously there are breakouts I'll be attending and I am sure to meet people, but is there like After party type get togethers? Are there vendors there that I should expect to talk with? 

I've been browsing around the internet trying to find info but I haven't come across much outside of the breakout sessions. This will be my first conference (I am a brand new network admin) so I am just getting really curious what I am in store for next week.

Also, I look forward to meeting you guys!

• 2.  RE: What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

Posted Mar 05, 2014 01:19 PM

Well in the event anyone wants to know. I am Scheduled to be at the below Breakout Sessions:

WED
    Wireless LAN Security Fundamentals1:45 PM
    Securing BYOD Environments with Aruba Networks and Palo Alto Networks Integration3:30 PM
     THU
    Advanced Aruba ClearPass Workshop1:45 PM
    Extending Role Based Policies to Wired Access3:30 PM
     FRI
    Advanced Aruba Mobility Access Switch Workshop9:45 AM
    Advanced Aruba AirWave Workshop11:30 AM

• 3.  RE: What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

Posted Mar 05, 2014 04:55 PM

Hello!

I would advice you to join  if you can on the aruba courses, Mobility courses and also Clearpass if you got it

http://www.arubanetworks.com/resources/training/

What a good job you got :P just aruba, thats good! :)  I wish all our custumers  just used solely Aruba

Cheers

Carlos

• 4.  RE: What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2014 02:41 PM
    awesome. Be sure to check and comment in the breakouts you are in during the conference. Each one has its own page. Just go to the events sections. Under Airheads conf - discuss.

• 5.  RE: What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

Posted Mar 07, 2014 03:22 PM

I am getting more excited after seeing the posts about the "games" I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post about attending the breakouts in the topics. I knew they were there. I just assumed it was more of an area to ask questions about them. But I certainly will post in those topics about attending.