Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Airheads Channel Group - Denmark
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- 100 Series Access Points
- 200 Series Access Points
- 300 Series Access Points
- 600 Series Mobility Controllers
- 3000 Series Mobility Controllers
- 7000 Series Cloud Services Controllers
- 7200 Series Mobility Controllers
- Aruba OS
- Access Points
- Location Services
- Aruba Applications
- Community Apps
- ADARA Comet SDN Virtual WAN Optimizer – Trial
- ADARA Hercules SDN Orchestration System - Trial
- FortiGate Connector for HP VAN SDN Controller
- BlueCat DNS Director [Beta]
- Narmox Spear Trial
- LoadMaster-SDN Adaptive-ESXi Trial
- LoadMaster-SDN Adaptive-KVM Trial
- LoadMaster-SDN Adaptive-VMWare Trial Version
- TechM Server Load Balancer
- TechM Smart Flow Steering
- SDN Activity Manager
- KEMP SDN Adaptive For OpenDaylight
- Connector Translation Testing area
We are iin the process of rolling out a dedicated guest network using Aruba switches and Aruba Instant APs. I have a question on the DHCP scope for the wireless clients and are wondering...
10-08-2018 08:18 AM
10-08-2018 08:18 AM
When creating a custom fingerprint rule for a set of devices, if I select multiple attributes, would that be an AND or OR condition to classify a device? Here's an example...
01-10-2019 10:12 AM
...-Cluster I can see the APs at "Configuration" > "Access Points" but they do not show up at "Dashboard" > "Access Point". In the WebUI of the MC I can see the APs, but they do not have an...
Show results in replies (5)
I belived I’ve seen this at older AOS8. It is more of a nuisance/cosmetic than problem. Upgrade the...
...Domain profile default RF Optimization profile default RF Event...
I did upgrade the MM and the MD to 18.104.22.168, but nothing changed. The APs are showing up at the 7210...
Thanks, I will open a case for this and post the solution here.
No, MM doesn't need the AP VLAN. This is a good case for TAC. Too many things can be wr...
12-13-2017 08:22 AM
...on exactly what I need to purchase to get this project rolling. I would have thought that the APs would have come with a license (especially for the asking price of $1,600 or so per AP.) ...
Show results in replies (4)
...you had one or two devices that normally connect to the open network but need access to resources...
Yes, I contacted your sales team a few days ago and was told I'd have a call-back or an email...
...+ LIC-PEFNG and many + LIC-RFP. The LIC-PEFNG allows role-based access, stateful firewalling...
...to be for a firewall, which I'm not interested in deploying or using. Based on what I have...
...configuration” applied to an Access Point. Here’s the setup. We are a large campus with many buildings. A typical building has fiber coming in to a main switch. The main switch is...
06-06-2017 07:31 AM
Problem: Need to have a switch in a remote area of my office that is not reachable by wiring. (wireless signal is strong there) Possible soultuion? Is it possible for me to put a POE...
Show results in replies (7)
...entire day waiting for or looking for responses to follow up on. Well, maybe Colin does. So no one...
Well the 501 network bridge connect to an hp popw switch and the aruba iap 205 doesn't work, ...
the device is an iap205 and there is more than one device plugged into the switch (hp1910 jg394A...
Note the 501 supports UP TO 15 wired devices behind it, so if you have more than the switch+14...
Sorry Guys not solved I purchased the HP 501,Â It doesn't do the trick, The devices...
I purchased the HP 501, It doesn't do the trick, The devices on the bridge side keep losing...
The best solution would be the HP 501 802.11ac wireless bridge here: https://www.amazon.com/J...
Hi, in one location users can´t connect to SSIDs broadcasting by a virtual controller (in other APs from the same VC do it). I did a packet capture and see a lot of broadcast deauthentication...
Show results in replies (4)
...managed by a Airwave, so how can I do it? Regards, EF
...controller (in other APs from the same VC do it). I did a packet capture and see a lot of broadcast...
Yes, I powered off the VC this morning and a while I still see packets with BSSID from one of the...
MFP is only supported by a few clients, so it is not a practical solution. Did you try&n...
01-10-2019 04:49 PM
Testing 8.3 deployment with VMM and MC on same l2 subnet. AP registers with MC but do not see it on MM top display. Can update AP config from MM under controller configuration menu. Can see client...
11-30-2018 05:28 AM
Hi everyone, My scenario is the following. I have two CPPMs in different segments, CPPM1 (publisher) and CPPM2 (subscriber), and I have two clusters of IAPs. What is the best option for handling...
Hello, I am creating an 802.11ac wave 2 wireless environment for a healthcare building. 5 floors, 325 devices per floor and using cisco voice phones. I am looking at Aruba wireless...