Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
12-03-2014 11:35 AM
12-03-2014 11:35 AM
In previous years, they have been made available, however, I do not see any literature on availability of those test this year, only classes. Does anyone have any information on this?
a week ago
a week ago
When creating a custom fingerprint rule for a set of devices, if I select multiple attributes, would that be an AND or OR condition to classify a device? Here's an example...
12-13-2017 08:22 AM
...on exactly what I need to purchase to get this project rolling. I would have thought that the APs would have come with a license (especially for the asking price of $1,600 or so per AP.) ...
Show results in replies (4)
...you had one or two devices that normally connect to the open network but need access to resources...
Yes, I contacted your sales team a few days ago and was told I'd have a call-back or an email...
...to be for a firewall, which I'm not interested in deploying or using. Based on what I have...
...RF Features including Wireless IDS/IPS. Please work with your Aruba partner or local Aruba...
Was curious what the best practice is for what IP to use for NAS devices utilizing ClearPass for authentication: the Management IP or the Data/External IP? I have all of our...
Hi, in one location users can´t connect to SSIDs broadcasting by a virtual controller (in other APs from the same VC do it). I did a packet capture and see a lot of broadcast deauthentication p...
06-06-2017 07:31 AM
Problem: Need to have a switch in a remote area of my office that is not reachable by wiring. (wireless signal is strong there) Possible soultuion? Is it possible for me to put a POE sw...
Hello, I am creating an 802.11ac wave 2 wireless environment for a healthcare building. 5 floors, 325 devices per floor and using cisco voice phones. I am looking at Aruba wireless controlle...
07-19-2018 05:24 PM
Hi all, I am looking for the possible methods of redundancy for RAPs - I know in a master/standy scenario, you would NAT the public IP to the VIP and the VIP would handle the failover scenar...
Show results in replies (3)
...address as round-robin or both addresses at one time to the a-record that RAP points to.
...just use the old method of LMS/Backup LMS or use something like a Netscaler to distribute a single...
...supplying alternate addresses or I guess a Netscaler would provide redundancy upon cold boot for the...
We are having a debate at work on whether a particular configuration should be using a “Forward mode” of “bridge” or “tunnel” in the “Wired AP” profile used on the “Ethernet interface port...
06-12-2017 10:00 AM
I need to pass these 2 exams in a couple of weeks, months. What do you suggest, which exam should I do first, what is the recommendation? Thanks!