Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
12-13-2017 08:22 AM
Greetings All, I'm looking to purchase the Aruba 7210 wireless controller along with 30 AP-335 wireless APs and 8 AP-334 wireless APs for my organization. I'm a little confused about the...
Show results in replies (4)
...- Aruba Controller Per AP Capacity License This is a perpetual license that allows one access...
...RF Features including Wireless IDS/IPS. Please work with your Aruba partner or local Aruba...
Follow-Up to my post: The JW500AAE Aruba PEF VIA License for 7210 Controller E-LTU appears...
Yes, I contacted your sales team a few days ago and was told I'd have a call-back or an email...
07-19-2018 05:24 PM
Hi all, I am looking for the possible methods of redundancy for RAPs - I know in a master/standy scenario, you would NAT the public IP to the VIP and the VIP would handle the failover scenar...
Show results in replies (3)
...address as round-robin or both addresses at one time to the a-record that RAP points to.
...just use the old method of LMS/Backup LMS or use something like a Netscaler to distribute a single...
...supplying alternate addresses or I guess a Netscaler would provide redundancy upon cold boot for the...
...packets. I think that we are under an attack and I can´t find the source of this so, What can I configure on a aruba instant controller to avoid the attack? Regards, EF
Hello, I am creating an 802.11ac wave 2 wireless environment for a healthcare building. 5 floors, 325 devices per floor and using cisco voice phones. I am looking at Aruba wireless...
04-28-2016 06:03 AM
Anyone happen to know the support SSH ciphers and/or Algorithms? We are running 6.4 code on all our devices and looking around in the forums only 1-2 talks mention only aes128-cbc and aes256-cbc...
Hi Guys, Just wanted to ask, how to do site wireless surveys with Aruba IAP’s that are not connected to the network. We are now doing Aruba site surveys by carrying an AP around...
...? or still 1G (2G if we aggregate) since Aruba AP 325 has no smart rate port? 2. If we use Aruba AP 335 (wave 2 and has smart rate port), does it have intervendor compatibility with CISCO 3650 MGIG...
12-01-2016 04:30 AM
...allowed-channels ap-name <mac> gave me below o/p. (ARUBA-WLC-MASTER) # show ap allowed-channels ap-name <ap-name> Allowed Channels for AP <ap-name> Country...
11-09-2018 03:22 AM
...with more less the same RSSI value - will it switch to 5GHz or not? I am not sure... There is no roaming trigger (unless the same SSID on 5GHz is another roaming criteria)....
...and is setup as described in the previous paragraph. In order to connect Building X to the network, we use Aruba mesh nodes to create a wireless bridge from Building X to Building Y. In the...