Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Airheads Channel Group - Denmark
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- 100 Series Access Points
- 200 Series Access Points
- 300 Series Access Points
- 600 Series Mobility Controllers
- 3000 Series Mobility Controllers
- 7000 Series Cloud Services Controllers
- 7200 Series Mobility Controllers
- Aruba OS
- Access Points
- Location Services
- Aruba Applications
- Community Apps
- ADARA Comet SDN Virtual WAN Optimizer – Trial
- ADARA Hercules SDN Orchestration System - Trial
- FortiGate Connector for HP VAN SDN Controller
- BlueCat DNS Director [Beta]
- Narmox Spear Trial
- LoadMaster-SDN Adaptive-ESXi Trial
- LoadMaster-SDN Adaptive-KVM Trial
- LoadMaster-SDN Adaptive-VMWare Trial Version
- TechM Server Load Balancer
- TechM Smart Flow Steering
- SDN Activity Manager
- KEMP SDN Adaptive For OpenDaylight
- Connector Translation Testing area
01-10-2019 10:12 AM
...-Cluster I can see the APs at "Configuration" > "Access Points" but they do not show up at "Dashboard" > "Access Point". In the WebUI of the MC I can see the APs, but they do not have an...
Show results in replies (5)
...802.11g radio profile default Ethernet interface 0 port configuration default...
...OS was fixed my issue.
If you can, please upgrade the MM and the MD (mobility controller) to 220.127.116.11 and test again.
...but do not appear in the MM. Also, no WLANs are visible. Does the MM need access to the AP VLAN?
No, MM doesn't need the AP VLAN. This is a good case for TAC. Too many things can be wr...
We are iin the process of rolling out a dedicated guest network using Aruba switches and Aruba Instant APs. I have a question on the DHCP scope for the wireless clients and are wondering...
...packets. I think that we are under an attack and I can´t find the source of this so, What can I configure on a aruba instant controller to avoid the attack? Regards, EF
Show results in replies (3)
06-06-2017 07:31 AM
...switch in that location and connect an IAP and mesh it into current Wireless Network and thus allow the switch to join the network?
Show results in replies (9)
...some time yesterday discussing with engineering on how to make this work with IAP. For controller...
The best solution would be the HP 501 802.11ac wireless bridge here: https://www.amazon.com/J...
What was the 501 associating to (AP model, OS, controller if applicable, etc)? There are some...
...on the bridge side keep losing dhcp resolution.Â I guess I need to Mesh.Â Advise please.
Well the 501 network bridge connect to an hp popw switch and the aruba iap 205 doesn't work, ...
...dhcp resolution. I guess I need to Mesh. Advise please.
...dhcp resolution I guess I need to Mesh. Advise please.
...devices to backhaul, then mesh will be your next logical solution. otherwise if it's a handful of...
Any IAP model should mesh together so long as it can run the same firmware version on the 205.
12-13-2017 08:22 AM
Greetings All, I'm looking to purchase the Aruba 7210 wireless controller along with 30 AP-335 wireless APs and 8 AP-334 wireless APs for my organization. I'm a little confused about the...
Show results in replies (4)
...- Aruba Controller Per AP Capacity License This is a perpetual license that allows one access...
Yes, I contacted your sales team a few days ago and was told I'd have a call-back or an email...
...RF Features including Wireless IDS/IPS. Please work with your Aruba partner or local Aruba...
Follow-Up to my post: The JW500AAE Aruba PEF VIA License for 7210 Controller E-LTU appears...
...configuration” applied to an Access Point. Here’s the setup. We are a large campus with many buildings. A typical building has fiber coming in to a main switch. The main switch is...
10-08-2018 08:18 AM
10-08-2018 08:18 AM
When creating a custom fingerprint rule for a set of devices, if I select multiple attributes, would that be an AND or OR condition to classify a device? Here's an example...
...controllers and wondering the pros and cons to using a virtual wireless controller vs a physical one? Any feedback would be appreciated.
06-28-2016 07:37 AM
Need some suggestions: Should I go with Outdoor IAP or Outdoor MESH? I am designing a outdoor MESH network for a food processing site with 3 plants. There is limited cable/fibre ran among...
Show results in replies (6)
...MST200 is 11n AP, and will not be as fast or feature-rich as the 11ac IAPs or AOS APs. As far...
.../MSRs. Note that MST200 is 11n AP, and will not be as fast or feature-rich as the 11ac IAPs or AOS...
Yes, essentially configure the MST200 IP address, the Mesh SSID and PSK, set neighbor whitelist...
..."MESH-SW-MC" (list price is US$995, but work with your sales team on pricing for that).
@jhoward wrote: Yes, essentially configure the MST200 IP address, the Mesh SSID and PSK, set...
Thanks. So for initial configuration, I need to configure MST 200s one by one manually and manage...
07-19-2018 05:24 PM
...scenario with it's virtual IP and MAC. If two controllers are not within the same L2 network, meaning we can't setup VRRP, is LMS/Backup LMS a viable option? Obviously we would need (2) public IPs instead...
Show results in replies (4)
...address as round-robin or both addresses at one time to the a-record that RAP points to.
...address though correct at a time? So if the controller went down, the RAP would also go down? Can we...
...configuration: - DNS round robin will deliver one ip address and then the other - An alternate DNS setup...
Interesting question brought up - can you add (2) provisioning rules in Activate for IAP to RAP in...