Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...profiles (and associated attributes) are sent to the network device. Since the Services are top - down similar to a firewall. If a service is put in place, in monitor mode, does it...
08-15-2018 08:55 AM
Hi all, Just want to ask why my time based services is not working? My SSID is still available even it exceeds on the time set. I also followed the steps on how to configure it. I...
Show results in replies (4)
Hello, I have no idea how the NTP is configured. This is how I set the time based services...
...services but now it does not disconnect my device even it exceeds the time frame.
@JLewis_ wrote: Hi all, Just want to ask why my time based services is not working...
clock set https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Instant_423_WebHelp/InstantWebHelp.htm#CLI...
...try to create the Services portion I am getting an error and cannot save it. See attached image Is this an issue of the trial version not having everything the full version does...
...go to create this I get the following. Please see attached picture. What do I set for privilege level? What do I set for selected services? What do I set for...
09-27-2018 07:40 AM
09-27-2018 07:40 AM
Hi community, Does anybody know if ArubaOS-CX has mechanisms of continuous service (like SSO and ISSU) in order to avoid interruption of service during maintenance operations and software updates? ...
...authentication - Do I need to setup four 802.1x Services on ClearPass server to get 802.1x work or can I use only one service there I have all four controllers together, in same service? What is a...
10-18-2017 06:43 AM
Hi, after upgrade to release 8.2.5, I see in the System - Event Log this entry: Restarting service Clarity Synthetic Every 15 seconds. Is it impacting in the service? How c...
I'm trying to create two separate services that are very similar. One of them is for a group of vendors, the other is for our internal IT employees. What I'd like to do is something like...
10-11-2017 01:27 AM
Hi anyone, right now I'm facing a problem that the policy server sertvice is crashing right after an AV update. Is there a way to download old AV versions and import them?
Hi, I am working on wired NAC project where, before 802.1X service kicks in, Onguard agent should check device health. I have created two services (WEBAUTH for Onguard, and RADIUS for 802.1X...