Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
08-15-2018 08:55 AM
Hi all, Just want to ask why my time based services is not working? My SSID is still available even it exceeds on the time set. I also followed the steps on how to configure it. I...
Show results in replies (4)
Hello, I have no idea how the NTP is configured. This is how I set the time based services...
...services but now it does not disconnect my device even it exceeds the time frame.
@JLewis_ wrote: Hi all, Just want to ask why my time based services is not working...
clock set https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Instant_423_WebHelp/InstantWebHelp.htm#CLI...
...profiles (and associated attributes) are sent to the network device. Since the Services are top - down similar to a firewall. If a service is put in place, in monitor mode, does it...
...try to create the Services portion I am getting an error and cannot save it. See attached image Is this an issue of the trial version not having everything the full version does...
...go to create this I get the following. Please see attached picture. What do I set for privilege level? What do I set for selected services? What do I set for...
3 weeks ago
Hi community, Does anybody know if ArubaOS-CX has mechanisms of continuous service (like SSO and ISSU) in order to avoid interruption of service during maintenance operations and software updates? ...
Hi, I am working on wired NAC project where, before 802.1X service kicks in, Onguard agent should check device health. I have created two services (WEBAUTH for Onguard, and RADIUS for 802.1X...
10-11-2017 01:27 AM
Hi anyone, right now I'm facing a problem that the policy server sertvice is crashing right after an AV update. Is there a way to download old AV versions and import them?
I'm trying to create two separate services that are very similar. One of them is for a group of vendors, the other is for our internal IT employees. What I'd like to do is something like...
10-18-2017 06:43 AM
Hi, after upgrade to release 8.2.5, I see in the System - Event Log this entry: Restarting service Clarity Synthetic Every 15 seconds. Is it impacting in the service? How c...
07-26-2018 08:39 AM
I am looking to get some guidance on who I could engage for help regarding integrating ClearPass with a 3rd party vendor. We are currently looking at Who On Location (cloud based), which is ...