Becoming Mobility Certified - ACMA - May 2014
04-28-2014 08:28 AM - edited 09-03-2015 03:20 PM
The Aruba-Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA ) exam questions cover the topics listed below. The questions include key concepts, networking and topology design, GUI and CLI interpretation, GUI and CLI troubleshooting and interpretation of CLI configuration file segments.
An ACMA certified engineer is able to deploy and managea wireless LAN based on a single Aruba Mobility Controller. Certification exam topics include configuration wizards, provisioning access points, authentication, encryption, firewall operation and policies, role based access control, the AP bootprocess, and remote access point configuration.
Candidates are recommended to complete Implementing ArubaWireless (IAW) course prior to taking the ACMA exam. Alternatively, candidates can attend the Mobility Boot Camp (MBC). The Pearson/VUE administered exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions that must be completed within sixty minutes.
The exam fee is $125.
Firewall Roles and Policies
- Configuring a Captive Portal
- Internal Captive Portal with automatic guest auth and redirect to welcome page
- Guest only solution using IAP-GRE tunnel with Controller
- Tweaking your controllers in 6.3
- AP Provisioning via GUI for Aruba Controller
- Aruba Controller Password Reset
- AP Provisioning
- Initial Configuration of a Controller #BMC
- Configuring a Port-Channel #MHC-BMC
Planning and Design
- How to set up a link between a Master controller and Local controller
- Calculating Number of APs for High Density Scenarios
- Performing a Remote WiFi Survey
- Running CLI commands remotely using Perl
- Useful CLI Commands
- Using Spectrum Analysis to Troubleshoot Wireless Problem
- Beginners Guide to CLI Troubleshooting
Practice Quiz updated 5/12/2014
---Stay Tuned, more to come on this page.
Smart Spaces TME