Outdoor Deployment Estimate
01-13-2016 01:13 PM
I need to estimate an outdoor deployment for the gym pool area. I am thinking on using 2 AP 275 for this area.
- Basic Internet coverage
- No high density
- 100 devices at one time. (Estimate)
- No other Outdoor Wireless network around (Close one at -87)
- There are some palm trees in front of the both walls. I am trying to position the APs as far i a can in between the palms.
1. Would it be safe to assume that the AP-275 would be able to reach the 200 Feet? End the pool area there are some lounge chairs. (Tablets Usage most likely).
2. How high should i mount the AP on the wall? I was going to install it at 12 Meters (40 Feet).